Welcome to the San Clemente High School Dance Team Site, 14-Time USA National Champions!
The SCHS Dance Team is one of the leading programs on the San Clemente High School campus. In addition to being 14-time USA National Champions, this outstanding group of young women list among their accomplishments:
- 2013 USA National Champions in Medium Lyrical and Medium Dance
- 2013 Medium Lyrical Choreography Award
- 3.50 Team Average Academic GPA
- Recognized by the City of San Clemente for outstanding character, competition season success & community service involvement
- Acknowledged by Capistrano Unified School District for successful Regional and National Championships
- County of Orange Sheriff’s Department/ ADEPT (Alcohol Drug Education Prevention Team) involvement recognition
- Participation in Community Events including: Red Ribbon Week, Relay for Life, Elementary Children’s Dance Clinics, Hunger Walk & FAM Support, SCHS Campus Spirit Performances & Pep Rallies, SCHS Showcase and Concert Performances, HALO Healing Autism through Learning and Opportunities
Thank you for your support
Thank you for supporting the San Clemente High School Dance Team through its booster organization, the Encore Club.
The Encore Club is an ancillary club of the SCHS Triton Booster Club, a non-profit corporation organized for charitable, scientific, literary or educational purposes within the meaning of Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3). The federal employer identification number for the SCHS Triton Booster Club is 23-7068623.
Your donation may be tax deductible. Please consult with your tax professional. Contact Lynn Moodie (Lmoodie@cox.net), Treasurer of the Encore Club, with evidence of the value of any goods or services donated if you would like a receipt for your donation.